Q: What is a payday loan, cash advance or payday advance?
- A: These all refer to a short term loan of $50 to $300 that you will pay back on your next pay period.
Q: How do payday loans, cash advances, and payday advances work?
- A: You start with a simple application. If approved you fill out a couple short forms, and are rewarded with cash in your hand. On your next payday the owed amount will automatically be debited from your checking account.
Q: What do I need to apply for a payday loan?
- A: All you need is proof of employment, and a checking account.
Q: What happens if I have bad credit, or no credit?
- A: Payday loans are designed to help people in need of emergency credit. We do not check your credit history, and does not effect your approval for a payday loan.
Q: Do you check my credit during the application process?
- A: We do not need to check your credit rating.
Q: What if I have filed for bankruptcy in the past?
- A: You will qualify if your bankruptcy has been cleared.
Q: Do I need to offer any collateral to receive a payday loan?
- A: No, in the process of signing up, you are loaned the money with the intent of paying it back on your next pay period. This is handled automatically via ACH transfer of funds. On your next pay period the agreed amount will automatically be drawn from your checking account.
Q: How long does it take to get a payday loan?
- A: From the time you walk in to the time you walk out with cash in your hand it normally takes ten minutes or less.